Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Yari Marchetti <ya...@buongiorno.com> on 2016/10/18 15:32:45 UTC

Nifi processeror's input form

Hello,
I need to configure several processors with some very long text and, even
if it's very easy to create them, I'm finding the UI for reading a little
"unhandy". The reason is that:

- As long as the text is only one line (even if very very long), there's no
problem: a scrolling bar is created but the resize handle available in all
major browser is visible so I can simply resize the text area to a suitable
dimension. Same is true horizontally (I think scroll bar kicks in after
something like 5 or 6)

​​
- But when the text exceed the max dimension both horizontally and
vertically, the resize handle vanish and there's no way to resize the text
are anymore.
-

- I'm not a CSS/JS expert but as far as I can see it's all due to this line:

17px; height: 17px;"></div>

which, if removed, brings back the resize handle.

​
So my question is: Is there any way already implemented to resize the text,
under the circumstances I explained above? or this is an unintended bug?

Thanks,
Yari

Re: Nifi processeror's input form

Posted by Yari Marchetti <ya...@buongiorno.com>.
Just applied the patch and it works flawlessly!! Thanks for the fast
response :)

Yari

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Yari,