Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rob Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org> on 2001/01/22 18:28:54 UTC

Action.xml

I thought action.xml, was depreciated, and no longer used
however it is still in the struts download as of January 17.

Shouldn't this be removed ?

Re: Action.xml

Posted by Rob Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org>.
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.

In the 'struts example' there is still an Action.xml in the distribution for Jan 22
2001.
If it isn't used then at least in the 'struts example' it should be removed.

-Rob

Re: Action.xml

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.