Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Murphy, Mark" <mu...@metalexmfg.com> on 2016/06/02 18:49:57 UTC

CTLongHexNumber

Is there a way to use CTLongHexNumber without it causing a type cannot be resolved error?

The error is: The type org.openxmlformats.schemas.wordprocessingml.x2006.main.CTLongHexNumber cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files.

I don't think this is an eclipse bug as the file won't compile either.

This is not a classpath error as org.openxmlformats.schemas.wordprocessingml.x2006.main.CTDecimalNumber is fine.

RE: CTLongHexNumber

Posted by "Murphy, Mark" <mu...@metalexmfg.com>.
I just thought of that. It is the small one.

> Is there a way to use CTLongHexNumber without it causing a type cannot
> be resolved error?
>
> The error is: The type
> org.openxmlformats.schemas.wordprocessingml.x2006.main.CTLongHexNumber
> cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class
> files.

Are you using the full ooxml-schemas file, or the small poi-ooxml one? (If so, see the faq for the fix!)

Nick

Re: CTLongHexNumber

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.