Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2016/10/28 17:52:26 UTC

broken javadocs

Is there a way to make the build break if we have broken javadocs? I tried
to enable this within gradle but gradle then enforces javadocs correctness
on all 3rd party libraries as well as our source code. Maybe some sort of
3rd party mechanism (like spotless) might be able to limit itself to just
our code.

* @return

:geode-core:javadoc
/Users/klund/dev/gemfire_CLEAN/open/geode-core/src/main/java/org/apache/geode/cache/CacheFactory.java:341:
warning - @return tag has no arguments.
/Users/klund/dev/gemfire_CLEAN/open/geode-core/src/main/java/org/apache/geode/cache/CacheFactory.java:357:
warning - @return tag has no arguments.
/Users/klund/dev/gemfire_CLEAN/open/geode-core/src/main/java/org/apache/geode/internal/security/IntegratedSecurityService.java:447:
warning - @return tag has no arguments.

-Kirk