Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Bezdicek <th...@engnetworld.com> on 2001/05/16 19:45:20 UTC

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException/Stream broken choose :)

Hi,

we got quite I strange problem and I am unsure if this is bug or some
misconfiguration/programming on our side, I hope someone can help :).

We are developing our web-application in Forte IDE Internet Edition
with the build-id tomcat. the servlet there works fine without any
problems (W2K). when trying this servlet on the server (Solaris 8 /
Sparc, apache 1.3.14, tomcat 3.2.1 mod_jk) we got some strange errors.

When accessing it via apache it doesn't give any output neither in
the logfiles nor for the client. when connecting directly at port
8007 (ajp12) the error is:
--------
java.io.IOException: Stream broken
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextRequest(Ajp1
2ConnectionHandler.java:4
26)
        at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.j
ava:147)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
========
at port 8009 (ajp13) the error is:
--------
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.MsgBuffer.hexLine(MsgBuffer.java:228)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.MsgBuffer.dump(MsgBuffer.java:244)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.MsgBuffer.checkIn(MsgBuffer.java:122)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.TcpConnector.receive(TcpConnector.java:1
25)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp13ConnectionHandler.processConnection
(Ajp13ConnectionHandler.j
ava:146)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
========
does someone have ideas what this could cause???

regards, tom

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException/Stream broken choose :)

Posted by HD <bb...@yahoo.com>.
I remember I read somewhere saying that we cannot
access the port 8007 directly.  It is used for Tomcat
and Apache communication only ... something like that.

don't know if this is correct.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/