Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Rafał Kwiecień <ra...@consol.pl> on 2007/04/13 15:13:29 UTC

Re: BundleDbPersistenceManager - DB2 support

Hi

I created a ddl file for DB2. I tested it only with DB2 V8, probably it works
also with other versions.

--
Rafał Kwiecień
ConSol* Consulting & Solutions Software Poland Sp. z o.o.

Re: BundleDbPersistenceManager - DB2 support

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 4/13/07, Rafał Kwiecień <ra...@consol.pl> wrote:
> I created a ddl file for DB2. I tested it only with DB2 V8, probably it works
> also with other versions.

Nice! Would you like the schema included in the next Jackrabbit
release? Create an improvement request in Jira and attach the ddl
file, and I'll take it up from there.

BR,

Jukka Zitting