Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/28 10:20:20 UTC

[tobago] Nested tc:sheet

Hi there,

I have a problem displaying nested sheets, the html code is there but it
isn't displayed. I took a look and found the conversation
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@myfaces.apache.org/msg34493.html about how
to crossover the problem by using selectItems (didn't still try), but do you
plan to implement the functionality of nested sheets in the next future or
isn't it in your immediate plans. I just want to know if I can pass to
another part of the app while the code is beeing cooked, or if I have to use
the selectItems approch.

Thanks and Regards,
Zied Hamdi