Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Kaelin Lee <KS...@aethersystems.com> on 2001/10/05 18:17:36 UTC

using the indexId from in

Hi all,

I have some questions on the nested iterate using the indexId from the outer
iterate. Here is the example:

<logic:iterate name="testForm" id="item"
property="configurationParameterList" scope="session" indexId="paraIndex"
  type="ConfigurationParameter">
<bean:write name="item" property="description"/>
property="parameterValue[paraIndex]"size="50"/>
</logic:iterate>

The exception is Attribute indexd invalid according to the specified TLD.
It looks like the property attribute in <html:text> has to be constant. Any
ideas of passing out the indexId bean from <logic:iterate> would be greatly
appreciated.
--kaelin

Re: using the indexId from in

Posted by ma...@tumbleweed.com.
This is a question better asked on the struts-user list.