Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com> on 2005/08/23 18:54:09 UTC

[io] FileSystemUtils fixes

Hi all,

Bugzilla ticket 36325 includes an updated version of FileSystemUtils that
addresses the two outstanding issues:

(1) It should now work on all Windows language versions, although I only
have an English version to test with... since it no longer looks for any
particular string I fully expect it to work across-the-board.  Of course,
if anyone can test, so much the better ;)

(2) The *nix version no longer tries to use cmd.exe... I'm still not sure
why I did that in the first place, or why it worked on my linux instances,
but whatever, it doesn't do it any more.

AFAIK, those were the only two issues and all that was keeping it from
being included in the next release, so hopefully once committed it's good
to go with the release.  Just ping me if anything else needs to be done
with it.  Thanks everyone!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect