Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/17 20:49:09 UTC

Bean Services are in.

Finished the code this morning.  The interface attribute of
<service-point> can now be a simple class name.  Took a few minor
kludges to make it work, nothing terrible.

I've just checked in the changes.

I think it is a good time for alpha-2.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: Bean Services are in.

Posted by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:49:09 -0700, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Finished the code this morning.  The interface attribute of
> <service-point> can now be a simple class name.  Took a few minor
> kludges to make it work, nothing terrible.
>
> I've just checked in the changes.

Awesome!

> I think it is a good time for alpha-2.

+1.

Should we compile a new list of features / changes to implement with
1.1 and with later releases?

--knut