Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/03/31 17:29:25 UTC

New committer: Jiajie Zhong

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airflow
has invited Jiajie Zhong to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

For quite some time Jiajie makes contributions that touch many different
aspects of Apache Airflow - from the development environment to dag
dependencies and the UI. Jiajie contributed a steady stream of
improvements over more than a year.

Also he answers a lot of  Airflow questions at Stack Overflow  and
runs a blog in
Chinese where you can see Airflow a lot: http://zhongjiajie.com/

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Please join me in congratulating Jiajie as a committer!

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk
Polidea | Principal Software Engineer

M: +48 660 796 129

Re: New committer: Jiajie Zhong

Posted by Deng Xiaodong <xd...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jiajie!

XD

Posted by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com>.
Woo!!

Congratulations Jiajie! Well deserved :)

via Newton Mail
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=dx&cv=10.0.32&pv=10.14.6&source=email_footer_2]

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!