Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/25 13:31:48 UTC

Apache Roller tips & techniques blog entry

Hi all, I finished an article providing some suggestions on blogging
with Roller: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/apache_roller_blogging.
Hope some of you may find it useful.

Regards,
Glen

Re: Apache Roller tips & techniques blog entry

Posted by nicolas muller <ze...@gmail.com>.
Glen,

You are right about GA but I wanted to say the same idea. One GA for one
blog. All blog entries use the same GA.
You are right too it is better and easier to have into vm template.

For addthis we add it only for the post associated with a category "news".
http://www.guywagnerblog.com/fre/entry/dividendes
In this page, the right sidebar is full of posts associated by other
categories (advertisement for the orange block)
We have a macro to add addthis if only the post has the right category.
Strange way to use category :-)

Thanks. Best regards

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nicolas muller <ze...@gmail.com>.