Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Pawel Janusz <pj...@intertele.pl> on 2007/08/28 19:24:34 UTC

SOAP Attachment question

Hello,
I'm starting using CXF to use them as WebService. I cannot find anywhere
example on how to add SOAP attachment in service class.
Could anyone help me ?
Some example code will be very helpful.

--
Greetings
Paweł Janusz

Re: SOAP Attachment question

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Pawel Janusz wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm starting using CXF to use them as WebService. I cannot find
> anywhere example on how to add SOAP attachment in service class.
> Could anyone help me ?
> Some example code will be very helpful.

I believe there is an MTOM sample in the distribution. Please check that
out as well as the documentation on the website!
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource