Posted to wiki-changes@httpd.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/04/06 08:08:09 UTC

[Httpd Wiki] Update of "ApacheCon2010AtlantaTraining" by JeremyThomerson

Dear Wiki user,

The "ApacheCon2010AtlantaTraining" page has been changed by JeremyThomerson.
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/ApacheCon2010AtlantaTraining?action=diff&rev1=11&rev2=12

  -------

+ ||<)>'''Training Title:'''|| Wicket Core Principles ||
+ ||<)>'''Training Length:'''|| 1 day ||
+ ||<)>'''Speaker:'''|| Jeremy Thomerson ||
+ ||<)>'''Speaker contact info:'''|| jrthomerson AT a.o OR http://www.wickettraining.com ||
+ ||<)>'''Training Abstract:'''|| You go to classes because you want to learn something, and leave with a new skill. Even in a one-day class, you will have coded a working application and been introduced to the fundamentals of developing applications with Wicket. The class will consist of fast-moving explanations of core design principles, Wicket components, and "The Wicket Way", and each section will be followed by a coding practice where you can put into use what you just learned. We will focus on laying a foundation: how to use Wicket, create pages, organize your application, and create a Wicket application. We will cover the fundamentals of Wicket, from handling data / working with objects and models, through standard components provided by the framework, to effective code reuse strategies ||
+ ||<)>'''Speaker bio:'''|| Jeremy Thomerson is the leading US-based trainer for Apache Wicket.  He serves as a committer and PMC member for the project, and has been offering Wicket training and consulting services for four years. ||
+
+ -------
+
+ ||<)>'''Training Title:'''|| Advanced Wicket ||
+ ||<)>'''Training Length:'''|| 1 day ||
+ ||<)>'''Speaker:'''|| Jeremy Thomerson ||
+ ||<)>'''Speaker contact info:'''|| jrthomerson AT a.o OR http://www.wickettraining.com ||
+ ||<)>'''Training Abstract:'''|| If you are already a Wicket user and want to advance your use of Wicket, this session is for you.  We will add code to a working application that shows some of the more advanced features of Wicket, including AJAX and custom JS integration.  We will work with Wicket's built in AJAX capabilities to add "Web 2.0" functionality to our site, and round it off by using jQuery to add a custom rich GUI experience. ||
+ ||<)>'''Speaker bio:'''|| Jeremy Thomerson is the leading US-based trainer for Apache Wicket.  He serves as a committer and PMC member for the project, and has been offering Wicket training and consulting services for four years. ||
+
+ -------
+
  ||<)>'''Training Title:'''||  ||