Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Georg Dietrich <ge...@imbus.de> on 2018/11/16 19:33:57 UTC

Request for reviewer: CASSANDRA-14829

Hi here,

I've posted https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-14829 together with a pull request, now I've been assigned the task... I assume that means I should go look for a reviewer?

Regards
Georg

Georg Dietrich
Senior System Developer
imbus TestBench
Tel. +49 9131 7518-944
E-Mail: georg.dietrich@imbus.de
Tel. +49 9131 7518-0, Fax +49 9131 7518-50
info@imbus.de www.imbus.de

imbus AG, Kleinseebacher Str. 9,  91096 Möhrendorf, DEUTSCHLAND
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Wolfgang Wieser
Vorstand: Tilo Linz, Bernd Nossem, Thomas Roßner
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Möhrendorf; Registergericht: Fürth/Bay, HRB 8365

Post/Besuchsadresse: imbus AG, Hauptstraße 8a, 91096 Möhrendorf, Deutschland

Re: Request for reviewer: CASSANDRA-14829

Posted by "dinesh.joshi@yahoo.com.INVALID" <di...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Georg,
I took a look at your patch and left some comments on the ticket.
Thanks,
Dinesh

    On Friday, November 16, 2018, 12:04:39 PM PST, Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com> wrote:

 The assignment is just so you get “credit” for the patch - asking for a reviewer is good but not strictly necessary.

(Some of the committers will try to review it when we can, usually waiting for someone who’s comfortable with that code to come along)

--
Jeff Jirsa

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.