Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mustafa DEMİR <mu...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/13 12:52:01 UTC

[Trinidad] Issue with Tomahawk integration - Schedule component

Hello, i am a new myfaces-trinidad developer. I am developing a course
projet using myfaces tomahawk. Tomahawk schedule component is crucial for
me.
But when i am integrating trinidad ( after configuring web.xml and
faces-config file according to
here<http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/installation.html#Platform%20Information>),
my schedule component is not working properly (mouselistener, actionlistener
etc).. When i clicked the schedule entry, my page only refreshes without
calling my listener and action.
Also there is no trinidad component in may page.
What can be the problem?

Thanks for your help.
Regards.

Mustafa Demir

Re: [Trinidad] Issue with Tomahawk integration - Schedule component

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
would be good, if the model would be similar

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] Issue with Tomahawk integration - Schedule component

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.