Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/10 17:35:23 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Integration of the FileSystemResourceReference

Hello Tobias,

I'm trying to use FileSystemResourceReference to provide dynamic mounted
resources

I'm currently using "hand-made resource references" as follows
mounting [1]
get attribute and use [2]
unfortunately I see no way to get/use dynamic id/name with new FSRR

will appreciate any hint :)
Thanks in advance!

[1]
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-web/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/app/Application.java#L152
[2]
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-web/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/util/RecordingResourceReference.java#L72

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [VOTE] Integration of the FileSystemResourceReference

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Maxim, hi others :-)

What do you think about this change:

https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/145

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Actually yes,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [VOTE] Integration of the FileSystemResourceReference

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Maxim,