Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID> on 2020/07/07 14:06:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.0 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache Flink 1.11.0, which is the latest major release.

Apache Flink(r) is an open-source stream processing framework for distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements for this new major release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/07/06/release-1.11.0.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12346364

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who made this release possible!

Cheers,
Piotr & Zhijiang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.0 released

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Zhijiang and Piotr for the great work as release manager, and thanks
everyone who makes the release possible!

Best,
Congxian

Benchao Li <li...@apache.org> 于2020年7月8日周三 下午12:39写道:

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot for being our release managers Zhijiang and Piotr and thanks
to everyone who helped making this release possible.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Zhijiang and Piotr for the great work as release manager, and thanks
everyone who makes the release possible!

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2020年7月8日 +0800 PM4:59,Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>,写道:

Posted by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.0 released

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.0 released

Posted by Rui Li <li...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards!
Rui Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.0 released

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Piotr and Zhijiang for the great work and everyone who contributed to this release!

Regards,
Dian

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Zhijiang and Piotr. Congrats to everyone involved!

Best,
Yangze Guo

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rui Li <li...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards!
Rui Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.0 released

Posted by Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re:[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.0 released

Posted by Yun Tang <my...@live.com>.
 Congratulations to every who involved and thanks for Zhijiang and Piotr's work as release manager.
________________________________
Very happy to make some contributions to Flink!

Posted by Wesley <we...@freenetMail.de>.
Nice news. Congrats!

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Thanks Zhijiang and Piotr as release managers, and thanks everyone.

Best,
Jingsong

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.0 released

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re:[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.11.0 released