Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2014/08/14 14:18:44 UTC

[BLOG] The CouchDB Weekly News is out

Hi everyone,

this week's CouchDB Weekly News is out:

http://blog.couchdb.org/2014/08/14/couchdb-weekly-news-august-14-2014/

Highlights:
- summary of the Weekly Meeting
- the vote on the Code of Conduct and diversity statement passed
- Board Report is out
- a summary from the CouchDB Meetup in Hamburg on tuesday
… as well as all the usual community releases, opinions, questions, events, jobs, "relax!" section and links.

With special thanks to Joan, Dave, Klaus, Alexander, Andy and everyone else who submitted content!

Please help us promote the News
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/499891185251811328
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/2dj5ke/couchdb_weekly_news_august_14_2014/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/b/109226482722655790973/+CouchDB/posts/Db5VCi5evHw

We'd invite you to share the link in the social networks you use to help us promote CouchDB.

Thank you & all the best

Lena

--

/ Lena Reinhard
/ about: schoenaberselten.com/hi-there

Re: [BLOG] The CouchDB Weekly News is out

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Lena - as always - awesome :) Thanks a lot!

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk