Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "St. Denis, David" <da...@siemens.com> on 2009/04/30 22:33:04 UTC

buildlist and parallelization

I've got several hundred ivy modules with some interdependence. What is the best way to go about parallelizing the building of these modules, so that I don't have to wait for subant to serially build each one?

Should I group known independent modules into subbuilds that can be executed in parallel? I would prefer to have ivy manage this, but have not seen a good way yet.

Thanks
-dave

RE: buildlist and parallelization

Posted by "Hilton, Chris" <Ch...@zilliant.com>.
Is anyone working on adding something like this to Ivy? We have something like it managed in our CI build process, but would prefer to have it directly in our build/Ivy to make it available to developers. If no one is doing it, we'll probably look at adding it ourselves.

Chris