Posted to gui-dev@apache.org by Endre Furnes <e....@online.no> on 2001/12/10 11:11:10 UTC

file structure information

Hi all
I'm new to this list. I am wondering, will there be a way to recieve file information from the apache server?

If I points to a directory without index.html (or other listeted DirectoryIndex files), I recieve Index Information for this specific directory. I have not found a way to get this information if the directory I'm pointing at contains a DirectoryIndex file.

The best for me would be to get the entire structure information in one object (like java.io.File), but I assumes there are plenty of security problems involved.

I am thinking of a content overview like function of the server.

Thks and regards

Endre Furnes