Posted to users@maven.apache.org by RobJac <ro...@caritor.com> on 2006/04/13 17:01:19 UTC

Avoid Run Test

I have project which has a Test folder. I want to execute mvn package for
this project without actually executing the Test. Could some one let me know
if i can add some entries into my pom.xml to bypass this?

Re: Avoid Run Test

Posted by ia...@jpmchase.com.
mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true package

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      RobJac
                      <robin.jacob@cari        To:       users@maven.apache.org
                      tor.com>                 cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: Avoid Run Test
                      04/13/2006 11:21
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "Maven Users
                      List"

I know how to ignore the result, but i want to avoid running the test as it
taking a whole lot of time for me to package my jar since its running the
test which i dont want at this point of time.

Cheers
Robin

Re: Avoid Run Test

Re: Avoid Run Test

Posted by "G. B." <gb...@laposte.net>.

RobJac wrote:

> I have project which has a Test folder. I want to execute mvn package for
> this project without actually executing the Test. Could some one let me
> know if i can add some entries into my pom.xml to bypass this?

Do you want to avoid running it or is ignoring result acceptable ?
Guillaume