Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Keerti Srivastava <ke...@hewitt.com> on 2007/12/06 06:16:23 UTC

Problem with getting and applying Column Level formatting in HSSF

Hi all,

I am facing problem with getting format of a cell when Column level
formatting is applied to spreadsheet. It seems POI doesn't support this.
The problem is:

I have a template sheet, in which few column are formatted. Now I need to
get that sheet and write data to the sheet from specified number of row.
When I try to get the style of that particular cell of the row to apply, it
fails. Instead default POI formatting is applied.

Is there any way to apply the get the formatting of the column and apply on
the cell?
Any help will be appreciated.

Many Thanks