Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Mougel <o....@cg33.fr> on 2001/09/14 09:19:12 UTC

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hello,

I try to build the cocoon2b on a winnt4 machine and I receive the following
message :

org/apache/tools/ant/Main

and no war file will be created.

What can I do ?

Olivier

Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Posted by Thangadurai <du...@siptech.co.in>.
you may need to modify your file "build.bat"

Posted by Thangadurai <du...@siptech.co.in>.