Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/27 18:13:29 UTC

Our builds looks really bad...

Let's focus on blue bubbles in the next days before we add new
features/improvements. Our build looks really bad at present...

Thanks in advance,
Christian

Re: Our builds looks really bad...

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I added the "-X" option to the Maven build to check what the "latest jdk6"
version is on this box
It looks like a bug in the JDK. Something like this on:

Best,
Christian

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Babak!

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi

Just a short status update on this (old) issue: other than INFRA-6207 (which
has been already fixed, see below) I also raised INFRA-6218 almost at the
same time as INFRA-6207 which is getting more popular from day to day as
apparently there're other Apache projects reporting the same/similar
problems like us. For details see:

Babak

Babak Vahdat wrote

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.