Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2009/05/13 10:01:22 UTC

[REPORT] Attic May Report

(A copy of our report to the board this month - drafted on the PMC
list and published here)

This month HiveMind moved to the Attic.  The one outstanding action
is removal of its unix group, but otherwise it is closed down with a task
for the future to evaluate deleting the hivemind-user@ mailing list.
Users have indicated the desire to fork HiveMind at the OPS4J open
development umbrella.  One question that came up during that
discussion was noting that the HiveMind software used the older
copyright header (in the header rather than the NOTICE), and our
decision not to fix that. A JIRA item was used to manage the end of
life process [ATTIC-1].

All of this will be documented this month to define a repeatable
process, and applied to Shale which voted to enter the Attic last
month [this will be on this month's board meeting agenda].

Re: [REPORT] Attic May Report

Posted by Henri Yandell <hy...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 3:26 AM, Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

I've replied to Gianugo's email.