Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by LoneEagle70 <av...@e-djuster.com> on 2007/10/17 14:53:07 UTC

Extracting html pages from db

Hi,

I was able to install Nutch 0.9 and crawl a site and use the Web Page to do
full text search of my db.

But we need to extract informations from all HTML page.

So, is there a way to extract HTML pages from the db?

Re: Extracting html pages from db

Posted by misc <mi...@robotgenius.net>.
Hello-

    I've done this, I think it is

    nutch readseg -dump <segment_dir> <dumpfile>

to dump all the html of everything in a segment.  You can also specify what
url you are interested in, type nutch readseg for details.

                        see you
                            -Jim

Posted by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org>.
There is currently no way to do that.  You would need to write a map job
to pull the data from Content within Segments.

Dennis Kubes

Posted by LoneEagle70 <av...@e-djuster.com>.

Posted by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org>.

Posted by LoneEagle70 <av...@e-djuster.com>.