Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "Webb, Ryan L." <Ry...@jhuapl.edu> on 2015/02/01 04:09:58 UTC

RE: Testing Utility Timeouts

I am using backtype.storm.Testing#withLocalCluster(MkClusterParam, TestJob) and in my Test Job I use Testing#completeTopology(ILocalCluster, StormTopology, CompleteTopologyParam).

It looks like the Java API in fell behind the clojure one in .9.3. There is a fix in .10 that has the ability to pass a timeout in the CompleteTopologyParam.

Thanks
Ryan Webb