Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Ashwin Aravind <as...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/23 08:03:00 UTC

Build Error

Hi-
I get below error when i build the Drill sourcecode..Could any1 pls help

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.2:compile
(default-compile) on project drill-fmpp-maven-plugin: Compilation failure
-> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :drill-fmpp-maven-plugin

Thanks
Ashwin

Re: Build Error

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.
There are a number of Slideshares at slideshare.net/apachedrill.

We've also tried to start adding package level documentation (and a bunch
of user documentation on drill.apache.org/docs). If there are particular
questions, feel free to post them here.

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio