Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Timur Izhbulatov <ti...@yxo.ru> on 2004/08/04 13:46:13 UTC

[CForms] Passing value of selection list to another flow

Hi all!

I have a flow script function which shows the form with an
<fd:multivaluefield id="list"> and passes the valueu of its selection list
to JXTemplate pipeline and I can iterate over the list and display the data:

function test() {
   var form = new Form(cocoon.parameters["form-definition"]);
   form.showForm("select-docs-display-pipeline");

   var formList = form.getModel().list;
   var list = new Array(formList.length);
   for(i = 0; i < formList.length; i++) {
       list[i] = formList[i];
   }

   cocoon.sendPage("test-pipeline", { "list":list });
}

The problem is that each item in the list is the name of the form that
should be displayed. I need somehow pass the list to the pipeline which
calls some function in order to display these forms one by one.

Or mabybe there is another approach to do that.

Any help is appreciated.

Timur