Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by benjamine <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/13 21:03:32 UTC

Advisory Message/Topic any working example

I am looking for Advisory Message example,

If anyone worked on this would you please send me the example

thanks in advance

Ben

Re: Advisory Message/Topic any working example

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

take a look at unit tests for advisories. It can give you some perspective

http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/advisory/AdvisoryTests.java?r=742377

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac