Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <la...@wso2.com> on 2007/12/09 07:31:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Hi

Hello folks,

I'm running Apache Axis2c with Apache httpd.I want to find out
bottlenecks of Axis2c when i run large number of request and when i
sen.I want to test through httpd.Is there any tool to test it.I tried to
use bixdata but it's bit of confusing since it has some more two other
tools called bixDesktop and bixAgent.Are there any body who knows some
better tool or how to use bixdata with apache please write.

Regs
lahiru