Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Sudeep Dey <sd...@zaloni.com> on 2016/06/22 13:26:24 UTC

Rest API for creating API

Hi All,

Is there any way of creating the Kylin cube using REST API call i.e
whatever we need to do like defining dimension measures etc using the Kylin
UI.

I can find only REST API of building cube not creating cube.

Please let me know if there is any way of achieving this.

--
Thanks and Regards

Sudeep Dey
Zaloni Technology
IDC,Nexia Park
Christian Basti
Pin-781005

"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."

Re: 答复: Rest API for creating API

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Sudeep,

We suggest to use Kylin Web UI as much as possible to define the cubes, as
there are many details in the cube JSON format, and the schema may change
in future versions;

For the cube build and query, as the API is stable, using REST is
recommended.

> Hi:
>
>  Hope this article can help you:
>
>    http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/kylin_client_tool.html
>

>   In 1.3 x branch on a python tool, there are some good scripts, but 1.5
> x: not yet, You can refer to this.
>

>   https://github.com/apache/kylin/tree/1.3.x/tools/kylin_client_tool
>

> Thanks

Best regards,