Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2005/11/12 21:58:40 UTC

xdoclet-maven-plugin and commons-logging-1.1-dev?

When running xdoclet-maven-plugin on a project, some logging pops out
saying commons-logging-1.1-dev cannot be obtained from ibiblio.

I had a look in the xdoclet-maven-plugin POM and there's only a
dependency on commons-logging-1.0.4.

Is this some strange issue that bodes ill for my project or just
something to ignore completely?

And what is 1.1-dev? A developer API or something? A beta?

Adam

Re: xdoclet-maven-plugin and commons-logging-1.1-dev?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
The maven-xdoclet-plugin.jar has a file project.xml which depends on
1.1-dev. you can fix it locally in your
$HOME/.maven/cache/maven-xdoclet-plugin/project.xml

Posted by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se>.