Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Brian O'Neill <bo...@alumni.brown.edu> on 2012/12/13 04:15:29 UTC

Datastax C*ollege Credit Webinar Series : Create your first Java App w/ Cassandra

FWIW --
I'm presenting tomorrow for the Datastax C*ollege Credit Webinar Series:
http://brianoneill.blogspot.com/2012/12/presenting-for-datastax-college-credit.html

I hope to make CQL part of the presentation and show how it integrates
with the Java APIs.
If you are interested, drop in.

-brian

--
Brian ONeill
Lead Architect, Health Market Science (http://healthmarketscience.com)

Re: Datastax C*ollege Credit Webinar Series : Create your first Java App w/ Cassandra

Posted by Wei Zhu <wz...@yahoo.com>.
Never mind, the email arrived after 15 minutes or so...

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.