Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Clóvis Wichoski <cw...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/03 21:22:06 UTC

axiom writes XML declaration attributes with single quotes instead double quotes

Hi,

I'm using AXIS2 with AXION, but when user get response axiom writes XML
declaration attributes with single quotes instead double quotes.

write this:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

instead this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I checked inside AXIS2 source code, and inside AXION source code, but
appears that this isnt configurable, right? or is?

thanks for any idea

Clóvis

axiom writes XML declaration attributes with single quotes instead double quotes