Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/06/25 15:37:54 UTC

Default properties rule!

Appddeevv, thanks for pushing to add default property support to BeanSerializer. I'm working on the 1.5.1 branch right now, which doesn't support default properties. I feel like I am typing way too much! I can't go back!  :-)

Re: Default properties rule!

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@googlemail.com>.
+1 on that.

Yesterday I wanted to check some code against 1.5 jars and had already
forgotten what containers had a 'view' and which had 'content'.
It makes BXML much cleaner and I imagine, easier for new users to pick up.