Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2013/01/23 22:47:10 UTC

Release Soon?

Hi,

Would it be useful to do a release sometime soon? A few useful bug fixes
have gone in, even if there has not been any major changes.

I know that the CI jobs are intermittently failing, but I think that is
mostly todo with problems on the build server rather than with buildr as
such. I have run the tests locally and they all seem fine - I will look
into the failures in about 10 days and then start a release vote if no one
has any objections.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Release Soon?

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
Hi,

It may also be a good idea to update to rjb 1.4.6 as it has just been
released with a few bug fixes that may impact us. See [1]

[1]
https://github.com/arton/rjb/commit/8168fb3d68fb1c6b0898636bb7018eb30a6c6e69

--
Cheers,