Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi> on 2018/01/03 10:23:20 UTC

Getting JSON+LS with GSP

Hi,

I'm making a simple query

SELECT * WHERE {
   GRAPH ?g
   {
     <https://.../9f6c495c-1f99-4f0e-b089-2825282f280e> ?p ?o
}
  }';

Everything is fine when requesting application/sparql-results+json or
text/plain, for example.

But for application/ld+json I'm getting application/sparql-results+json
also. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.pesonen@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300

Time zone: GMT+2

Helsinki Office
Eteläranta 10
FI-00130 Helsinki
FINLAND

Turku Office
Kauppiaskatu 5 A
FI-20100 Turku
FINLAND

Re: Getting JSON+LS with GSP

Posted by Lorenz Buehmann <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
SPARQL CONSTRUCT returns just a set of triples, thus, the SPARQL
standard doesn't guarantee any ordering. That said, anything beyond
depends on the implementation of the serialization, maybe by chance some
parts are ordered, maybe not.

Re: Getting JSON+LS with GSP

Posted by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi>.
After playing in JSON-LD playground, it seems that correct way to add
list notation is

Jena output:

{
   "@graph" : [
item1,
item2
]
}

Added list:

{
   "@graph" : { "@list:": [
item1,
item2
]
}}

Could anyone confirm this is the correct way to do it?

Thanks

Re: Getting JSON+LS with GSP

Posted by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi>.
Hi,

so the best way to achieve ordering is to export JSON-LD and reorder the
result array in Jena client code and add "@list": true to context.

Mikael

Re: Getting JSON+LS with GSP

Posted by James Anderson <an...@gmail.com>.