Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Sh...@ssga.com on 2001/02/02 14:45:16 UTC

question on parsing error

Hi,

I recently downloaded the Xerces parser and I am trying to learn how to use
it with Java and Brett McLaughlin's book Java and XML.

Although I seem to be able to compile ok, I am am receiving the following
message when I try to execute the program:

Error in parsing: Can't find bundle for base name
org.apache.xerces.msg.Implemen
tationMessages, locale en_US

Does anyone know how I can resolve this error.

Thanks,
Sharlene

question on parsing error

Posted by Devaguptapu Shiva <sh...@megasoft.com>.
Hi !
  I have downloaded the Javaxp parser (crimson.jar, javaxp.jar, xalan.jar) for XML for java.sun.com/xml and installed it properly. But when I am trying to work with some examples from the book Java and XML (Oreilly), they are not working. The first programming I tried is not working. Can any one please help me in parsing an xml data file in Java.
Thanks and bye,
D. Shiva....