Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Schalk Neethling <Sc...@momentum.co.za> on 2007/08/22 15:48:49 UTC

xsdconfig

Hey there everyone,

I am using the below xsdconfig file in an attempt to get the generated
classed to extend an additional Interface
momentum.wealth.statement.ContractNotesInterface.

I have placed this file in the same directory with all of the .xsd's I
comple from but, this is having no effect on the generated code.

I am using the Ant task to generate the XMLBeans. Am I missing
something? Thanks for your help!

<xb:config
xmlns:xb="http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/2004/02/xbean/config">

<xb:extension for="momentum.wealth.statement.AddressDto">

        <xb:interface
name="momentum.wealth.statement.ContractNotesInterface">

<xb:staticHandler>momentum.wealth.statement.ContractNotesInterface</xb:s
taticHandler>

        </xb:interface>

    </xb:extension>

</xb:config>

--

Kind Regards,

Schalk Neethling

Developer - Momentum Wealth

+27 (0) 12 673 7527

This email and all content are subject to the following disclaimer:

http://content.momentum.co.za/content/legal/disclaimer_email.htm

Re: xsdconfig

Posted by Schalk Neethling <sc...@alliedbridge.com>.
Hi Cezar,

I was just calling it .xsdconfig. So it does need to be for example
statement.xsdconfig? I do have it in the same folder as all the XSD's
that gets compiled.

Thank you for your help so far.

RE: xsdconfig

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@bea.com>.

[...]

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.