Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Veerman, Christiaan" <cv...@knowledgestorm.com> on 2006/03/02 23:48:43 UTC

Same state, not sending message.

Hello:

I would like to be notified everytime that continuum builds m2 projects.

Currently, If 'Same state' meaning the last build was a success and
current build was a success, it will 'not sending message.'

Is there a forceful way to send messages everytime?

Christiaan

****DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail and attachments, if any, is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or take any action in reliance of it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the message back to the sender by replying and then deleting it.  We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use

Re: Same state, not sending message.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It isn't possible in 1.0.2 but will be in 1.0.3

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-322

Emmanuel