Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2007/02/08 02:58:38 UTC

code review (was: Re: [Axis2] Re: svn commit: r504063 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2: client/ context/ description/)

+1 indeed!

However, for community health, let's everyone please be a bit tolerant /
patient / extra polite when asking the other to review/correct. I'm
referring to the tone of the emails .. we're all here to make axis2
great so there's no need to assume otherwise from anyone. (Yes this goes
for me too!)

After all we have Hani look after us to really pick on any mistakes we
make.

Sanjiva.

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.