Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by dy...@aol.com.INVALID on 2018/09/13 18:36:51 UTC

Shwmae Dev

Annwyl Dev,

Alla ddim yn ddefnyddio gramadeg Cymraeg oherwydd nad ydych chi'n ei gyflenwi.
You have not included Welsh grammar or symbols required to write my language, we are a country, a Nation and we have lived in ynys Prydain before the Scott's, The English or the Danes my language is older than these societies.

My ancestors built Côr y Cewri, (Choir of the Giants) Stone henge in English, but the Welsh built the stone age monument not the English.
So unless you include a language pack for our ancient language of Cymraeg/Welsh, I can no longer use your service.

Cofion Gorau.
Rhisiart Morgan

Re: Shwmae Dev

Posted by valen rr <va...@hotmail.com>.
[https://mailguru.s3.amazonaws.com/images/spark/qr.v2/845098b9bd69458ab9234fb1467b3ce1.png]

valen rr agrees.

Spark by Readdle<https://sparkmailapp.com/appstore>

Re: Shwmae Dev

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hello,

The list l10n@openoffice.apache.org <ma...@openoffice.apache.org> is the place for discussing language and translation volunteers. We are all volunteers.

People here should be able to help you with this query.

I’ll note that there is a 10 year old spell checker, but I’m not sure if it still works.

https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/gwirydd-sillafu-cymraeg-welsh-language-spell-checker <https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/gwirydd-sillafu-cymraeg-welsh-language-spell-checker>

Regards,
Dave

Re: Shwmae Dev