Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Abhishek <en...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/28 08:00:45 UTC

Re: NoClassDefFoundError on OCM Test

> The problem is now resolved. I googlednet/sf/cglib/proxy/Callback and found
the missing jar file.

> Regards to everyone.
>
> Fernando Cabredo

Hi,

Even I am facing the same error and even after adding the required jar in my
project's classpath I get the same error!

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/cglib/proxy/Callback
org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.manager.impl.ObjectContentManagerImpl.
<init>(ObjectContentManagerImpl.java:125)

Along with this, I have OCM 2.0 and Jackrabbit-standalone-2.4.2 jars in my
classpath.

Kindly help me with it.

Thanks,
Abhishek