Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alireza Eskandari <as...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/12/02 13:40:43 UTC

time zones

Hi,Does CloudStack accepted time zones limited to list below?http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/dev.html?highlight=time%20zones#time-zones
Is it possible to use different time zone outside of the above list?Thanks

Re: time zones

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.
Interesting. I guess you should do a JIRA ticket to track it. Most of these
timezone probably comes from Java tho.

FG

Re: time zones

Posted by Alireza Eskandari <as...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Francois, you are right but unfortunately our time zone isn't standard. We use +3.5 (+4.5 with DST)Thanks

Re: time zones

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.
Hmm... AFAIK this list covers all timezones available. Pick the one that
match your timezone? Even if its not Your city thata written. I dont think
any is missing. (?)

FG