Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com> on 2008/04/01 16:14:30 UTC

Re: Network of brokers - already connected

Please disregard my previous post; it was incorrect! d:(    Thanks G, for
catching my mistake.

This exception is being thrown because the broker planetlab1.tmit.bme.hu is
trying to set up a demand forwarding bridge with the local broker
pl3.technion.ac.il, but pl3.technion.ac.il is saying that it already has a
bridge setup with planetlab1.tmit.bme.hu.

javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: ds-pl3.technion.ac.il - Client:
NC_planetlab1.tmit.bme.hu_inboundds-pl3.technion.ac.il already connected
from vm://ds-pl3.technion.ac.il#6

And the reason why is because the brokers are each trying to create “duplex”
connections/bridges to each other. So taking out the duplex=”true” attribute
from the network connector elements should do the trick.

Joe

Posted by Eric-AWL <er...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi Joe.

But networkConnector names are different "S1" and "S2".

Even if the problem is resolved, in some cases, it could be interesting to
have more than one duplex connections between two brokers (jsut for
splitting flows for example).

Eric-AWL.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
duplex option does not exist in that version.

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 12:02 PM, /U <um...@comcast.net> wrote:

> I have an identical problem with 4.1.2. Is the duplex
> keyword implicitly set to true in 4.1.2 network connectors?
> Documentation seems to suggest this keyword was
> introduced in 5.0...
>
> Thank you,
>
> /Ur
>
> toff wrote:
>>
>> Hi Joe,
>>
>> thank you again. I confirm that taking avay the duplex attribute does the
>> trick.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: Network of brokers - already connected

Posted by /U <um...@comcast.net>.

Posted by /U <um...@comcast.net>.

Posted by toff <to...@lu.unisi.ch>.
Hi Joe,