Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/14 22:58:46 UTC

tapestry-security 0.7.0 released!

After an extended hiatus, I figured it’s time to do some releases. First up
is the old workhorse, tapestry-security. The 0.7.0 release represents a
true community effort, my job was mainly to merge pull requests from
multiple authors. Thank you @jochenberger, @fkretzer, @pedrocborges2,
@ascandroli, @bobharner! We are all updated to use the latest Shiro and
Tapestry 5.4, with a host of important fixes and even a few new features.
To highlight one of them, see #40 add facility to remove/add/update
security chains at runtime
<https://github.com/tynamo/tapestry-security/issues/40>, from
@jochenberger. Note that there was one breaking change made as part of this
issue - The contribution to SecurityConfiguration was changed to
OrderedConfiguration, so you need to name all your contributions. See
examples in the  documentation (
http://www.tynamo.org/tapestry-security+guide/). Thanks to all and enjoy!

Kalle

Re: tapestry-security 0.7.0 released!