Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/20 18:36:51 UTC

dont use jira ticket numbers in file/method names please

can we please not do this:

wicket/trunk/wicket-core/src/test/java/org/apache/wicket/wicket4066/Wicket4066Test.java

wicket/intercept is a much more descriptive package name

InterceptBackToHomePageTest is a much more descriptive class name

i hate to go to jira to look up what 4066 was when i break this test...

just saying...

thanks,
-igor

Re: dont use jira ticket numbers in file/method names please

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
sure

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.