Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by ξ <13...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/23 03:21:21 UTC

Hi!
We think it'll be inconvenient to remove data nodes and config nodes by their IPs and ports, so now we just require their ids to remove them.
Previous arguments:
remove-datanode.bat/sh: ip:ports, split by ','
remove-confignode.bat/sh: -r ip:port
Current arguments:
remove-datanode.bat/sh: id
remove-confignode.bat/sh: id

The documents are already updated.
Pull request url: https://github.com/apache/iotdb/pull/7417
Issue id: IOTDB-4482

回复:回复: Distribution: using id to delete nodes

Posted by ξ <13...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Hi,
Actually, we suggest first login to check the number and status of the nodes, before executing the deletion. We think its a way to protect the cluster, since its not easy to undo the deletion.